Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to Seward!

KayLynn originally came up for puppy therapy so I thought I better get some pictures of her with Sadie Marie. They got along marvelously and Auntie Kay is very devoted. Here they are on our Seward trip. Us four girls (including Sadie) had a great time!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mer said...

I was wondering if she got to see the sweet little Sadie-puppy any.

CarJax said...

Hee hee. Yes, we did include her in a good portion of the fun. It was over too fast though for my liking.

Christine said...

I still can't get over how beautiful everything is there in Alaska! This was fun seeing Kay Lynn...big hugs to her from me...I miss her smiling face! How fun to be able to fellowship and spend some time together.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009