A big THANK YOU goes out to Nana & Papa for providing Katie & Keaton with the gift of this trip! K & K loved their time with you and the rest of our family down in the Kent area. Thank you so much for all that you do for us and for your love. I just wish there were more pictures of you guys from this trip! Love U bunches, Carl, Jax, Katie & Keaton
Hey...Here's an actual picture of Papa and the kids on the trip!

These pictures are courtesy of Nana & Papa's trip to Anchorage last summer.
3 comments:
I know, I didn't get any at all now that I am looking back. I would show up and they'd leave.... what was with that?...lol And I didn't have my camera at the wolf lodge, but Katie did...did she get any there of them together? I guess to much going on. Sorry mom and dad. :O( guess you will all just have to come on back down...lol oops had a typo and deleted last comment! =O)
You and Katie are bad little monkeys! She doesn't have any with them either, except for the ones at the picnic table and a few of Papa in the lunch crowd. What am I going to do with you two??
Well as I already stated..they left as soon as I showed up! Bad little monkeys...that's the best you got...?...lol To funny!
Hey I added my little craft site...do you think I should do recipies on a different one or all together?.... All great and almighty monkey trainer...lol
Post a Comment