Friday, August 22, 2008

This just in from Kent...

Auntie Chris writes, "Here are some pictures for you of our day. Johnny Rockets, Kent Station, and the water front dinner in Des Moines. Greek food tonight was a hit with all!" The last picture of the kids is with my good friend "back in the day", Brenda W. Tomorrow they are heading north to watch cousin Alison practice (volleyball) with her team and then she is coming home with them for the weekend. Have fun! Love 2 all, Jax





1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow...this Kent is really like cosmo like! I never realized Alaska was such a back in the woods kind of place...lol

I think your kids wrote that...lol

We are headed to WWU to watch the cousin's first open practice to the public with your kiddos! Katie and Keaton want to take posters up there...I am working on that right now...I'll send ya more pictures tonight when we get back. Proof that we still have your kids! hugs from us all.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009