Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few Things I Love About Carl...

 

 

 

 
A few things I love about Carl:

*He loves me and is a very thoughtful husband
*He loves our children and is a great father
*He loves God and shares his faith openly with those that don't know Him
*He is a very hard worker
*He loves to laugh and have fun
*He is a good and loyal friend
*He is tender hearted
*He is quick to help others
*He is willing to change when needed
*He has a lot of wisdom
*He is patient with me!

I love you so Mr. Evans!

5 comments:

Christine said...

awwwe Happy anniversary! Wow look how young and skinny we all were....hehehehe Love the pictures..hugssss

CarJax said...

Oh my word - we were babies! Skinny babies! Ha!

Tammyz said...

Oh my WORD, what great pictures!!! Happy Anniversary, you too!! Are you planning the trip for your 30th yet?

Tammyz said...

oooops, I that should have been two...

CarJax said...

Thanks Tammy! Yes, I want to go to Hawaii for our 30th. I hope we can.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009