Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The British Are Coming!

Well, not exactly. Katie is hosting a Harvest party at the house on Friday night and it would be more accurate to say, "The teenagers are coming!" She has quite the list of games and edibles planned. She even told all her friends that I would make my famous chicken enchiladas. How nice of you to offer - without consulting me! Ha! It should be a lot of fun. Keaton is hoping that his buddy Isaac can come over too (to offer moral support I think). I will work on getting plenty of pictures and blogging them as soon as may be.

(I think we'll be serving this too.)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yeaaaah Katie! Hey...why not have your Fall party Monday night when we are there!...lol hehehehehe

You go Katie! Alison is the one who threw the Super Bowl parties at our house...lol Dave use to drive her to the store and buy all the food, bring it home, and I ended up doing all the work!...lol Fun Times!

CarJax said...

Great minds think alike! lol... We both should be having a lot of fun on Friday night. Don't forget to get pictures of your evening for me. Hugs 2 all, Jax

Tammyz said...

FUN!!!! I want to come!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

CarJax said...

I wish you could come, Tam, with your whole family. We could show the teens how to have a good time. :O) Keaton is going to call David back soon. We didn't catch his call but it sure was precious. xoxoxo-Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009