Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweets from Sweet Barb!

Thank you, Barb, for bringing me the crutches and the nifty "pay it forward" plate with the yummy scotcheroos! You are such a sweetie! Now I will look for someone who could use some encouragement and make them some goodies and pass on the cool plate. Blessings & Love, Jax

(Did you notice some are missing, Barb?)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine said...

ummm I'll take that plate...lol

littleboyblue said...

He he he, I just thought of something funny. I was suppose to do something for the elderly, oh, your not elderly, just injured.

Love ya,

Barb

CarJax said...

Hey Chris, You can have the plate if you come get it. :O)

Barb, You are a stinker! Repeat after me: Jackie is not elderly, just injured!! I know you already said that, but I'm just making sure you got it. Ha!

Hugs,

Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009