It was great fun to see Phil & Brenda Weideman for a quick visit Monday and Tuesday after all these years! Brenda works for Alaska Airlines now so she and Phil hopped on a plane and came on up. We had no trouble picking up where we left off years ago. It's true what they say, with some friends it just doesn't matter how much time has passed, you see them again and it's like you were never apart. Although it was fast, we had a blast visiting up a storm and reconnecting.
We hope to see you again sometime soon, Phil and Brenda! Thanks for coming to see us!
Love 2 all,
Jax
This last picture is a view of the mountains today. I thought Phil & Brenda would like this to document what they got to see. :O)
6 comments:
I am so glad Phil took my place and Brenda didn't have to come alone! Sounds like you guys had a nice time!
It was so great getting to see them. And I hope it works out someday soon for you to come up! We didn't get any picture last night when Carl was in the mix. We thought we were going to have some time this evening with them, but the later flight didn't look good so they left early and Carl was still at work. Hey, congrats on winning on Kelly's blog. I wonder what you are going to get?? Hugs, Jax
Great pics. Everybody goes to Jackie and Carl's then gets on the blog.
...So that Chris and Penni have a way to share in the fun. :O)
P.S. I see that Obummer won. All I can say is, we just gotta keep praying and keep shining our lights.
Hey ...O bummer is right...lol Oh well, I can only think of this as our testing ground here on earth and this test was who is who in this great big zoo. One thing I don't see changing with God is how he hates sin! There were some strong moral values I think some crossed over the other side against God on. My hands are clean.
On a happy note, =O) I am soooooo glad Brenda and Phil came there to visit ya! I really think it all worked out for the best, I was really needed here this week and I think Dave was thankful I was here as well. As Arnold would say, "I will be back!"...hehehehe
I forgot to mention how beautiful those mountains are!!!Breath taking for sure!
Post a Comment