Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nutcracker continued...

 

 

3 comments:

{darlene} said...

That snow looks sooooo beautiful!

Christine said...

How fun! I love the Nutcracker, we have seen it several times here in Seattle and everytime it seems new to me! Glad you guys were able to go and enjoy it...so pretty out there with th snow...I drovemy sports car with the top down today! Can you believe it is December and I was able to do that!!!!...lol

CarJax said...

Pffft! Let me get this straight Chrissy - You have a sports car, but no sound on your computer?? Hello?? Can you say 'upgrade'? Hee hee...but seriously. :D

Hi Darlene! The snow is so beautiful right now. I hope the weather stays below 32* (we Alaskans are crazy thinkers) so it doesn't melt and get slushy and yucky.

Hugs 2 U both, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009