Our teen party last night was fun and loud. HA! We started with a mexican dinner (chicken enchilada casserole, chips and 7 layer dip, spanish rice) and all you could drink Henry W. root beer. The kids acted like it was a meal made in heaven. Too funny! Let's see... there was Katie dressed as a rock star. Molly came as her agent. Still need a picture of that! Hannah came as a nerd. She definitely got the most laugh's (especially since she padded her caboose). Tyrell came as a football player. Chris came as someone from the game Halo. Jade came as Princess Peach (that's why her pumpkin cut out is a mushroom) and Brittany came late from a swim meet so she was dressed as a tired out swimmer. :) Her pumpkin cut out was of waves. Dedicated! Jade and Brittany had to leave after the carving, but the foursome that was left had fun playing Wii boxing and tennis, and then we finished with Pit and a Natchez treat. Katie made me play Pit and I have to say that it was great fun. At the very end we popped the SD card into the Wii and watched all the pictures taken that night on the big screen. This brought on even more laughter. The kids left smiling with their pumpkins and a bag of goodies in hand. Katie was left with the dishes. Ha! That was her contribution to helping out and I gladly let (forced) her! Oh, and if you are wondering what happened to Keaton and Isaac they gladly played in Keaton's room and the playroom downstairs all night and had a ball too. The only time they came upstairs was to get a bite to eat. I think that pretty much confirmed what they had already decided: Let's get back downstairs as fast as possible. :O) A good time was had by all. Love & laughter, Jax Saturday, November 1, 2008
Harvest Party Pix
Our teen party last night was fun and loud. HA! We started with a mexican dinner (chicken enchilada casserole, chips and 7 layer dip, spanish rice) and all you could drink Henry W. root beer. The kids acted like it was a meal made in heaven. Too funny! Let's see... there was Katie dressed as a rock star. Molly came as her agent. Still need a picture of that! Hannah came as a nerd. She definitely got the most laugh's (especially since she padded her caboose). Tyrell came as a football player. Chris came as someone from the game Halo. Jade came as Princess Peach (that's why her pumpkin cut out is a mushroom) and Brittany came late from a swim meet so she was dressed as a tired out swimmer. :) Her pumpkin cut out was of waves. Dedicated! Jade and Brittany had to leave after the carving, but the foursome that was left had fun playing Wii boxing and tennis, and then we finished with Pit and a Natchez treat. Katie made me play Pit and I have to say that it was great fun. At the very end we popped the SD card into the Wii and watched all the pictures taken that night on the big screen. This brought on even more laughter. The kids left smiling with their pumpkins and a bag of goodies in hand. Katie was left with the dishes. Ha! That was her contribution to helping out and I gladly let (forced) her! Oh, and if you are wondering what happened to Keaton and Isaac they gladly played in Keaton's room and the playroom downstairs all night and had a ball too. The only time they came upstairs was to get a bite to eat. I think that pretty much confirmed what they had already decided: Let's get back downstairs as fast as possible. :O) A good time was had by all. Love & laughter, Jax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Whew, I am exhausted from all the work. I've been to two parties in the last few minutes and I'm just worn to a frazzle from it.....oh, wait a minute....that's not me giving the parties these days, that's you two ladies and I just get to watch. Hah!
Looks like both the Fairchild and Evans parties were great and a big hit. Now I need some rest.
I'll take a cup of rest too!...lol fun stuff here!
Well, Miss thang Evans, aren't you all that and something more. I just found your comment on that blog that I haven't done anything with. I had hoped to get some discussion going with some of the older ladies and I sent an invite to Ms. Farkle, Kath, Carole and a few others but have not heard back. It probably got deleted if I know them. I just thought it would be an interest place to complain, or share or whatever we need to do about aging when we still feel like dancing with Bon Jovi. Young inside and got the "feebs" on the outside.
I am going to answer you later today. And again.....smart girl.
Hi Girls! Whew - pass the cup over to me too. Ha! Hey Penni...you found my comment. :O) I'll have to go check to see if you left me a note over there. I hope you both had a great weekend! See you in the funny papers. -Jax
I have some answers to the questions you asked and I think you will find it very interesting...
Hugz 2 U
Post a Comment