Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics

I hope you all had a lovely day! Here's a little glimpse of ours. Hugs 2 all, Jax & family
 
Carl & Keaton made these lovely wooden candlesticks at their wood turning class on Tuesday and then they gave them to me. Yippee! This one is the one that Carl made and Keaton's was proudly displayed on the sofa table.
 
People took turns trying out the massage chair. We barely got Steve out of it. Ryan didn't bring any outdoor clothes so all his gear is borrowed, including Katie's striped rain boots!:D
 

7 comments:

P-Dot said...

I love the way everyone is sitting around the table in their very best Thanksgiving pose. And the candle stick.. very good job! Looks like a good time was had by all.
The mystery meat turned out to be pork stuffed with a Brazilian dressing, and the two chickens were huge roasting hens, deboned and stuffed with another amazing dressing. It was seasoned beautifully then cooked outside on a huge grill. Oh My, it was over the top. I have, once again, realized that phrase 'it's all in the translation' is an apt one.

CarJax said...

Hi Penni, I'm glad your Thanksgiving day was over the top and turned out to be so nice. Whoduh thunk it? :D We are still in the holiday mode...leisurely days of eating, knitting, watching fun movies, and a few chores that can't wait. Ha! Hugs 2 U, Jax

P-Dot said...

Hmmmm.....seems like there will always be those chores that can't wait.
I just gota post from Bobby's ex-wife on my Facebook and she wants me to come to Cabo to spend some time over the holidays. Sounds like a great time to head south to Mexico. Mark and Dianna are not going to Brazil this year (they have a house there) as they are starting up a new business with video phones (so much fun to have but you gotta remember to be dressed when you answer) and need to stay closer to home.
That food we had was so good that I'm going have to figure out how to order from the lady that works for him. I know nothing about Brazilian food but Mark assures me it is some of the best in the world.

Christine said...

Love Carl's candle holder! Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving! Thanks Carl for calling too! It was rather loud here and I was having a hard time hearing, will call and catch up soon! It has been so busy here and it was so much fun Having the kids all home! I can not wait for Alison to come back on the 12th! We are heading to Mom and Dads condo when she gets home and Daves brother Bill will be with us that week. I lvoe the Holidays! hugssssss to you all!

Christine said...

Oh I forgot to mention how beautiful the snow looks out your windows! You guys are so lucky! It is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures.
Looks just like I remember.
Beautiful house and beautiful family. That husband of yours
is a real looker Jackie..I guess God blessed me so that you could be blessed also.

Love you all
Mom and nana

CarJax said...

Hi Nana! I agree. You do have a very handsome son! :D Thanks for your sweet note. Hugs, Jax

Hi Chrissy, I see you too. Hey do you have a Wii Fit. It's great! I am no longer a couch potato. Can you believe it??



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009