Happy Birthday Sweet Mom/Nana! (Finally, I'm not late - ha!) We love you so much and we hope you have a VERY BLESSED year. We know for sure that we are very blessed because of you! Much love, Carl, Jax, Katie & KeatonJudi is special because...
She loves Jesus
She is an awesome mom, M-I-L, grandma, wife, friend, Christian sister, neighbor, etc.
She is very loyal
She is loving and thoughtful
She is sooo fun and funny
She makes friends easily and is inclusive
She defends the defenseless
She cares deeply
She reaches out
She is a wonderful hostess
She runs the best bed and breakfast I've ever stayed at (no charge!!)
the list goes on...
We love you so!!
2 comments:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Had a talk with her before church yesterday and she is so surprised at how old she is. Guess she is like the front man...we send her out to see how things are then base our reactions to our own aging on how she handles a new number. I wish I looked as good at 65 as she does at ??.....
Happy Birthday to Moooooom! When is she ever going to start looking her age!...pffft! Love ya Mom and Happy Birthday and many more!
Post a Comment