Merry Christmas all! We've had a wonderful day celebrating with family (daytime) and friends (evening). We hope yours was merry and bright too! Love to all, Jax
Wow, you all should be on an ad for good teeth and smiles. I have never seen such a happy group of people. Looks like the time spent together was a success. God Bless...
Hi Penni! Can you tell my kids are use to humoring me? I take tons of pictures. These are a sampling. Ha! Hope your day was merry and bright too. Love U, Jax
I can not believe I ahve missed this many Blogs...!...lol I love, love, love all your Christmas photos! Everything always looks so darn perfect...lol Looks like you are all having a great Holiday break!
4 comments:
Wow, you all should be on an ad for good teeth and smiles. I have never seen such a happy group of people.
Looks like the time spent together was a success.
God Bless...
Hi Penni! Can you tell my kids are use to humoring me? I take tons of pictures. These are a sampling. Ha! Hope your day was merry and bright too. Love U, Jax
I can not believe I ahve missed this many Blogs...!...lol I love, love, love all your Christmas photos! Everything always looks so darn perfect...lol Looks like you are all having a great Holiday break!
LOL @ P dots comment about the toothpaste ad...lol
Post a Comment