Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blessings Friends!

 
Dear Friends & Family, This week I hope you are constantly reminded and blessed by the knowledge that you are dearly loved!

Big hugs,

Jax

4 comments:

P-Dot said...

Backatcha!!! I think you are pretty special too...

Christine said...

I ditto what p-dot said. I have this little guy saved in my computer from another online friend and was going to put him on my side bar...did he jump out of my file and over to your page! He is sooooooo cute! Thanks for the sweet message here and YES I get chills every time I think of how much our God loves us! No on makes my heart beat faster than He does!

Christine said...

Wanted to come say hi to Jackie Lee!Hugssssssssss hope the fam-fam is having a good night! I saw pictures of your daaaads new boat...Dave is pretty excited about visiting you guys again!...lol

CarJax said...

Penni - too funny about beating Chris to the punch line with the mouse picture on your blog. hee hee.

Chris - We don't care how we getcha up here. Just come. :D

Love ya both bunches, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009