Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Merilee!

 
You are a beautiful gift from the Lord to our family. You have so many wonderful qualities that I love. You are ~ kind, joyful, fun, loving, caring, a defender and helper of the weak, smart, a talented singer and actress, devoted to Jesus, loyal, faithful, prayerful, loving others to Jesus, friendly...and the list goes on and on.

I love you, dear niece, and I hope you have a wonderful year!

Much love,

Jax (& Carl, Katie & Keaton)

(Pictures from 2005. Click on collage to enlarge.)

2 comments:

Mer said...

Why, thank you!

Christine said...

Hey I recognize her! She has this really cool big time food blog! She is beautiful and reminds me of her mom! That whole family is soooo talented! A Big Happy Birthday to Merilee!

Jackie, you are so sweet to do this for all of us! Hugs sweetest you!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009