Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Scott!

 
You are a precious child of God and dearly loved. When I think of you I think of your joy and wonder - always exploring, always making happy noises (when you're not feeling puney). I also think of your parents and how they are a picture of God's love to this world: That none of us are perfect, and yet God loves us unconditionally and with so much care and tenderness. I love you, Scott, and I hope you have a joy-full birthday. Love, Aunt Jackie (Uncle Carl, Katie & Keaton)

(click on picture to enlarge)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Wow..Feb is a busy Month!

Mer said...

WIthout Scotty, I simply wouldn't be who I am today. I can't wait to talk with him in Heaven and thank him for his positive influence on my life.

CarJax said...

Mer, That heavenly reunion will be so precious, I am sure. He will no doubt also thank you and your parents for all the love you showed him in so many little and big ways.

Chris, You said it! There's another one tomorrow! Lots of awesome people to celebrate for sure.

Bonnie said...

I was doing good until I read Mers comment and then got all chocked up. What did she go and do that for. ;0) Happy Birthday Scott. This is birthday month in our family! yikes



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009