Monday, March 2, 2009

A Good Quote...


I choose love. No occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose joy. I will invite my God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse the temptation to be cynical...the tool of the lazy thinker. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings,created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God.

_From When God Whispers Your Name

I'm starting Day 1 of The Love Dare tomorrow. I read the first devotion tonight and it is awesome already. It's gonna take selfless love, but that's what I've been praying for. And I can do ALL things through Him who gives me strength!

Blessings on your week,

Jackie

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh I love this Jackie - what a beautiful quote, and adorable picture to go with it! I am excited you are doing the Love Dare....You will love it and be so blessed...I am loving every new dare. Love you guys...I'm on Day 6 toady.Love you.

P-Dot said...

As you know I am a major Lucado fan and I just love this.

Did Chris just call you a toady? LOL

CarJax said...

Hi Girls!

Thanks for the extra inspiration to start The Love Dare, Chris. I know it is going to be awesome.

Hey Penni, I think Chris did call me a toady! The nerve. :O) I like Max Lucado's writing too.

Blessings & love, Jax

Barb said...

Hi Jax, I have never heard of this but it sounds interesting so keep sending excerpts sp) and I am excited that in Hawaii I can still get on your blog and see "what's new" and also see what Bonz adds. You two girls are above my wildest dreams of great daughter/friends and I am sooooo blessed to be your mama. ^)^ We will just keep on passing the LOVE around to each other and all we meet. HUGS, mom



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009