
A great concert!

A great visit!

A great big pain in the wazoo!
Hi Friends! I just got back last night from a very inspiring ministry conference down in the Northwest. What an awesome time Linda and I had attending the general sessions and workshops. It was held at Overlake Christian Church in Redmond, WA. Their auditorium seats 5,000 + and the main floor was pretty well filled. Not exactly sure what the attendance was, but there were lots of us. On Friday night we even got to attend a Newsboys concert (that was extra but we decided to go for it) and it was g*r*e*a*t! Loved getting to do that.
Saturday night, after the conference and eating a delicious Italian dinner with Linda, I headed south to Kent to visit with my family there (Nana, Papa, John, Chris, Dave, Alison & Elliot). I had a wonderful time with all of them and Nana fed us a delicious dessert! I spent the night in the beautiful guest room, then headed back to Redmond in the morning. Thanks for the awesome hospitality Jack & Judi! And the extra rides to and from the airport Chris & Jack! You were (are) such a blessing to me!!
I hooked back up with Linda Sunday morning at Overlake (she had opted to stay Saturday night at the hotel and chill) and we got to "shadow" the preschool director for more training and/or ideas for our ministry at Faith.
You'll also see that there is a picture of Mt. Redoubt erupting. Yes, our flights were affected and suffice it to say that we arrived back home almost exactly 24 hours after our scheduled arrival. Oh well. It was all a great adventure and it didn't ruin the awesome experience we had!
FYI - Carl and the kids did great, but they were glad to see me so that is nice. :) Thanks Tammy M. and Dad for helping with transportation. And thanks Mom for having Keaton over for the day on Monday! xoxoxo...
Love to all,
Jax
P.S. Chris, I need some more pictures of the fam for this post. {hint, hint}
3 comments:
Not until you give me credit for rescuing you two Sunday night at the airport! HA HA HA!!!!!....pictures are coming, they are down loading on the computer down stairs...you have the only one here that down loaded the other night....they are a coming! I think I had to many was the problem.
Oh Hey...I added the pictures to my blog...can you down load them from there...my mail one is for some reason not taking them...maybe they are to big to send? I can have a disc made up and send it to ya too! Let me know...was fun seeing ya and can't wait to have more time to visit this summer with you guys! Hugssss
Hi Chrissy, I changed the post so you'll have to reread it. Did I redeem myself?? Love U bunches and thanks for everything! Jax
Post a Comment