Today I am thankful for the majestic mountains I get to see through my living room windows. They are a beautiful reminder that God can do anything and He can certainly help me no matter what the trial!
"I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:1,2
4 comments:
Oh my word, Jackie! Is that truly your view??? Amazing! How creative our Lord is, and how blessed you are to feast on that view!
I was thinking about you this morning! Now that the days are shorter, maybe I will be a more diligent blogger. Hah, no promises from this mommy of little ones!
Your blog looks BEAUTIFUL!
Hi Darlene, So fun to reconnect with you! Yes, this is the wonderful view I have from my livingroom. Is that a blessing, or what?! I've been bad about blogging too, but it seems like blogging my blessings has been doable here lately. :) I hope you have a very blessed week! Hugs, Jax
man..you are thankful for anything, if you eat a fruit you are thankful, if you clean the bathroom you are thankful. And to you everything is wonderful.Stop lying to yourself please.
Hi Silvi, Well...actually I hate cleaning the bathroom (and doing laundry for that matter) and there are fruits I don't like. What I do like is being thankful for the things I really am thankful for. I've always been a "the glass is half full" kind of person. Just who I am. Thanks for stopping by. Blessings, Jackie
Post a Comment