Friday, September 24, 2010

Destination - sweet Victory!

In just a few short hours we'll be heading to...
 

The drive will look something like this: [Amazingly beautiful!]
 

Then we will be at...
And get to see this:
 
I can't wait to attend the FCC Women's Retreat of 2010! If it's anything like last year, it will be wonderful. Thank you, Lord!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh have fun! Beautiful spot for sure!

Christine said...

Hey...when you get back will you show me how to put a picture on the back ground like you did...I like that a lot...very pretty.

CarJax said...

Definitely! It is easier than it looks! Wish you were coming. xo

Christine said...

What happen to the gal who use to blog over here? Burp her back up please...lol

CarJax said...

Hee hee. You are right Chris. I have posted a few things on my food blog since this one. I'll try to burp her back up here though. :)



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009