Saturday, September 6, 2008

200 Plus

Last night my Preschool Associates and I, along with the help of some marvelous volunteers, put on a spaghetti feed for 200 + people. Unbelievable! God showed up and totally blessed our inexperienced efforts and voila! everybody consumed as much salad, garlic bread, spaghetti and cookies as their little hearts (and stomachs) desired. We even had leftovers to sell at a nominal fee and the rest we gave to the rescue mission, who happily received it. So, never a dull moment. Hopefully, I will be able to snatch a few pictures from our photographer. I was otherwise engaged or I would have been flashing pictures like crazy. Have a great weekend! -Jax


Me - after the dinner!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love the picture!...lol How fun and may I say, job well done!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009