Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday Love...

Today has been great for this 47 year old! Among other things, I received a special card and chocolate from my sweet hubby, 47 kisses from my precious son, and 4 kisses on one cheek and 7 kisses on the other by my awesome daughter. Said daughter also bought me a yummy kiwi-banana smoothie. We are figuring out a time to celebrate as a family since Katie had youth group tonight. And thank you to all of my thoughtful family and friends who sent me special birthday wishes. Love you bunches, Jax

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shawnalyne said...

Happy birthday, not-so-old friend! Glad you had a lovely day with your family!

Christine said...

ummm did you get my gift?....lol hope Katie remembered to give it to you...

Hey I love Sarah Palin! I think she is a breath of fresh air.

Christine said...

Oh...and Happy Birthday! hugsssss

CarJax said...

Hi Shawn & Chris! Thanks for sweet birthday wishes. Yes, Chris, she remembered. Thanks for the nifty card and great book. It looks awesome. And you know how I love to read a good book! Much love, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009