Today was our book club lunch at Ray's Place. The club is comprised of ladies I work with (at FCC) or know from church. We were discussing Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers. The lunch was delicious and the conversation never lacking and always stimulating. And it all revolved around a good book! It just doesn't get much better than that.
Here's the list we came up with for the books we will read together:
*Abba's Child by Brennan Manning
*The Year of Living Biblically by J.A. Jacobs
*No Other gods by Kelly Minter
*And the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers
*The Papa Prayer by Larry Crabb
How perfectly wonderful!




3 comments:
How fun! Cyndy is starting our book club here soon! I am so excited. Our first one is called Captivating" Ours is like a bible study book. I am so excited! Glad you ahd a good time...maybe we can share books back and forth! Heading over to mom and dads for dinner, I'm taking Pear Crisp! Then up to Western eary in the morning to deliver all Alison's things for her dorm. Busy week end, but a fun one for sure! Hugss
LOL I know I have gone picture crazy on my page!...lol I actually had some time today to sit down and figure some more of this stuff out. Hope you guys are having a great week end! Been busy here but a lot of fun!
Hey whats going on over here?????? lol must be stuck in the book or something!...lol Hugssssss and hi to the family!
Post a Comment