Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

Today has been one of those beautiful Fall days we all love here in Alaska. Everywhere you turn, you see God's amazing, inspiring creation. Here are a few pictures so you can enjoy it too. Hopefully we can get out of town this weekend and snap a few more pictures. Happy Autumn! -Jax

 

 

 

(I hate when the flash makes me look ghostly. I don't need any help with that, thank you very much.)
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hey casper...lol Love the pictures? Where were these taken?

CarJax said...

Hi Chrissy, Casper the monkey trainer here. LOL! These pics were taken at a park just down the street. Today is turning out to be drizzly so I'm glad I snapped these yesterday!

Christine said...

We got drizzle here today as well...bye bye summer...lol That picture is beautiful and I love the ones of you and Keaton too! Heading out to coffee with some friends then I need to finish up our pear jam.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009