Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Last night we had fun visiting with Auntie Jo. We shared a delicious meal together (BBQ steak, salmon, corn on the cob, salad and garlic bread, plus fudge brownies alamode!) and then we played "Name That Tune" and we gave A.J. a Wii Demonstration. I do believe a good time was had by all.

 

 

 

Cheer up, Keaton!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

I know her!!! Tell her hi for me...sounds like a good time was indeed had by all! Now them is some good beans...lol

Christine said...

You will have to check out my family traditions site...I am starting to add things to it. I want to post the Christmas thingy I do every year as well...! Yee haw! I have all the pictures for it I just need to get the words down now.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009