Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Must See! (music video link added)

 
Tonight we hunkered down in our warm and cozy home and had an impromptu Family Night. We watched Amazing Grace (2007). Katie hadn't seen it yet and it had been awhile for the rest of us. It is truly one of the best movies made in many years. If you haven't seen it yet, it is a MUST SEE. Blessings, Jax

Click here to view music video. (from godtube.com)

2 Corinthians 5:21
Him who knew no sin he made 'to be' sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I saw this at the video store and was wondering...now I'll have to go order it on Netflix...good winter day movie. I have been so busy here lately....I thought once the kids were older I'd slow down...Right!...lol I went walking with Janice today, we walk every Wednesday and now we are trying to add more days into it. Well today I got a stinking huge blister on my heal!Ugh didn't know walking was so dangerous! lol Dave is getting out his drill and helping me make the teddy bear pumpkin and two other ideas I found as well...hehehehe I think he thinks I am a total dork now! My down stair bathroom sink has these beautiful river rocks in it...you just leave them in there I'll take a picture, any way my girlfriend did it in her down stairs guest bath and so I copied her...I think it is a cute idea. They do it in spa bathrooms...lol I think I have far to much creative time on my hands!...lol hugsssssss and have a great night!

CarJax said...

You will love this movie! Hey, take a picture of your sink. I want to see.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009