Yep. This is what we woke up to this morning here in Anchor town. Both outdoor pictures were taken from our deck. The first is of our front yard to the south. The second is the scene to the west. The third picture is what I did about it when we got home from work. Hopefully, this too shall pass, but who knows! Hope y'all are staying warm and snug in your weather or by the fire. Hugs, Jax
3 comments:
I love it! I am one of the stange ones that really loves the snow and thinks you guys are lucky. How beautiful! I love your fire to..what a woman!...lol I am still working on getting all the stems out of these stupid berries! The Huckleberry scones and huckleberry jam are wonderful! Just finished dinner and now back to my berry stem pickin! Hugs and stay warm! Dave and I are going to watch the last show on the Cranford DVD tonight together. I watched them all Saturday and now he wanted to see them as well. I want to hurry up and send this one back so I can get the second DVD! hugssssssss and cuddle!
I don't mind the first snow so much (and it is beautiful), it's the last snow that never seems to come that bugs me! LOL!
Oh my!! I do not believe in our 7 years in beautiful AK that we ever had snow this early in October!! Hold on tight to that sled...it's gonna be a long ride. Hey, if it get to be too much we have fireplace here in CO as well. We will have your cozy room ready and waiting! Love & hugs, Tam & fam
Post a Comment