Thursday, October 9, 2008

Father - Daughter Date

 
This week Dad and I went to Cattle Company for lunch, just the two of us. It was nice to get to visit one on one - something we hardly ever do.

Here are a few things I love about my Dad:

*He has always been a good father - always
*He is gentle
*He smiles a lot
*He loves Jesus
*He has a genuine desire to see others reconciled to God
*He is a good teacher
*He is a good leader
*He has a funny sense of humor
*He gets my jokes
*He loves my Mom
*He loves me and my siblings (and all his extended family)
*He is steadfast

LOVE YOU, PAPA!
(The picture above is from Merilee's wedding reception in 2005; picture below was taken 27 years ago on Oct. 17th)

4 comments:

P-Dot said...

Oh my heavens......you've been married for 27 years!
It seems like only yesterday. WoW!!!!
You Dad is still as handsome as ever and that is such a cute pic of the two of you.

CarJax said...

I know - canubelieveit? 27 years and we still have kids in the house. How does that work?! And thanks for the sweet words. Hugs2u, Jax

Christine said...

I love then picture of you and your dad...he is so sweet! Hey if I come to Alaska will you take me to lunch?

Christine said...

*the* grrr I hate typos! lol



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009