Today I hosted the first "Soup, Sit & Knit" from noon to 2:30ish. It was a lot of fun and Vicki is showing me how to make the cool felted slippers above. She made me a pair (purple of course) for Christmas 2 years ago and I wear them every day - they are so wonderful! The pair I'm working on are for Katie. She has been requesting a pair since last Christmas...pesky child! Our knitters in attendance today: Moi, Vicki, Charlotte and Katie. We all had some of that yummy Peanut Butter Vegetable Chicken Soup with some great savory bread. And Vicki brought over her delicious pumpkin chocolate chip bread which has somehow vanished. A good time was had by all. Wish the rest of you could have joined us! Hugs, Jax
P.S. As an extra bonus during our knitting time, I found this little green tin in my knitting bag. I forgot that Vicki gave it to me while I was at her house awhile back and I had slipped it away and forgot about it. Nice surprise. And thanks again Vicki!


1 comment:
Oh make sure and have her show you how to knit socks...then send them all to me!...lol Ali and I took a knitting class and made a felted book bag, scarfs and hats...loved it. I made her take the class with me!...lol
I read some book about a knitting group by Debbie Macomber, it was really a sweet book, it was based in Seattle, and the yarn shop where I bought my yarn and took my class was the shop she visted...so I wanted to be in a knitting group after that...lol
Post a Comment