Saturday, October 11, 2008

God Knits Best...

 
Psalm 139:
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

What an awesome God we serve!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love it! tip toeing out of the room...don't want to wake the baby!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

I love all of this. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.Must be because I was an amazing mom///LOL Just kidding. I am blessed.
Beautiful pictures.

You and Chris do an amazing job. you two are so talented. How did this happen...Not from me..

Love you all Nana

CarJax said...

Nana! You left a comment. Thank you so much. And you were an amazing Mom and I am so thankful for the kidos you raised. Each sweet and special, like you (and Papa). Thanks for leaving such a nice note. Love U! Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009