Saturday, October 11, 2008

Earlier Today...

 

 

 
Keaton was in the mood to get out the mosaic kit and work on it today. For awhile he was really into wearing the protective goggles. Ha! This afternoon he has been doing chores and has even decided he doesn't want to get paid this time plus he is doing some of my and Katie's chores too (just to be a blessing). Wow! He certainly is a blessing!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I lovvvvvvvvve the glasses Keaton! What a great picture you are working on!

Christine said...

It was fun having Ali home this week end. Her team beat the team in Anchorage but lost yesterday to Fairbanks. It was a whirlwind week end and I have a ton of pictures and blog stuff...but to tired to even down load anything right now.I'll be checking in tomorrow...lol All I did all week end was cook, clean,cook, clean...etc.etc...etc...lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...opps, feel a sleep there sorry!...lol hugs and good night! I need to go write my little blog for the church site now then off to bed for me. =O)

Christine said...

*fell....sheeesh!

Christine said...

I don't know if you guys like pumpkin muffins...if you do I have a greaaaaat recipe! Dave who hates pumpkin even liked them! Hope all is well with the family...I ahve some really really exciting news for you guys too...all in due time though...



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009