Carl and Keaton have a new toy! Here the master is teaching the apprentice. And they are both loving it! Carl is trying the lathe out for awhile and if he likes it he will trade electrical work for it. Sounds like a good deal to me. Hugs, Jax
Carl is good with wood I see. It's hard to picture him doing all that stuff because I haven't been around you guys for years. How nice that he has a son that is interested or even if he isn't, he wants to spend time with his Dad. Love it!!!
Hi Gals! Thanks for stopping in. Yeah, it's pretty cool to see "my guys" out there working together. I'm not sure which one is having more fun. Ha! Hugs 2 u, Jax
5 comments:
Is this a new toy? How sweet is this.
Wow... I haven't checked your blog in a while. You are really going to town! :0)
Carl is good with wood I see. It's hard to picture him doing all that stuff because I haven't been around you guys for years. How nice that he has a son that is interested or even if he isn't, he wants to spend time with his Dad. Love it!!!
Hi Gals! Thanks for stopping in. Yeah, it's pretty cool to see "my guys" out there working together. I'm not sure which one is having more fun. Ha! Hugs 2 u, Jax
P.S. Mer, you are right. I seem to do a lot better with this format than email! Strange but true. :O)
Post a Comment