Friday, October 24, 2008

Some things I love...

Actually, the "things" aren't things at all, they are my sweetpeas of course! Here they are in action this afternoon. We had another great Knit Together group today with Vicki returning and Margaret and Lael joining us. It was great. And I am so thankful Vicki is holding my hand and helping me! Maybe I'll actually finish these slippers. There's a thought. :O) Have a great weekend dear ones! Hugs, Jax

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christine said...

Waving at the screen to my sweet niece and nephew! I can not wait to see these slippers Jax...under my Christmas tree of course!...hehehehe

And a big Amen and yes to scrapbooking...don't have to ask me twice!...lol

Making Dave an awesome dinner tonight. This dessert I will have to share it is far to good to keep to myself! You might already do it but I'll share with ya anyway. I think Dave is really enjoying being the center of attention here with the kiddos gone...Elliot took off yesterday for Central so we are pretty giddy around here. Hugsssssss to my lil bro and his sweet wife and two supa dupa kiddos! See ya soon!

CarJax said...

We can't wait to see you either! Althoug Katie and I are the only ones that know. Shhhhhh... Hey, did you notice Katie's blanket you made in her picture? And yes, please share your recipes. Oh yes, and have fun you little unencumbered love birds.

P-Dot said...

I love seeing both pics of inanimate and living loves of yours. It helps me identify with you, so far away, after all these years. One of my favorite stories is about one time that you and Pam Maynard Shively came to the split level that we lived in. Do any bells start ringing?

CarJax said...

Oh my word! I will never ever forget that. I thought for sure I'd been "left behind"! :O)

P-Dot said...

And when you saw Mark in bed you KNEW you had...
hahaha...he still doesn't think that's funny and I just laugh and laugh when I tell it. One of my favorite stories.
I sure do miss Pam. I went and stayed in Spokane with them and enjoyed myself so much. She called the week before she died and left me a sweet message about missing me and for me to call so we could catch up. I didn't, too busy......and then I got the news. We need to remember not to put things like that off or it may be too late. Now I will have to wait until Heaven to talk to her again. She was an amazing Christian and Mom.....

Christine said...

Hey snackie...brenda and I are coming on the 3rd of Nov and leaving on the5th...what is a good time of day for us to come...I'm thinking we need you to pick us up or should we take a cab? Let me know, we can catch a flight just about every hour on the hour.

CarJax said...

Hi Chris, Can you arrive around lunch time? Katie will be in school, but Keaton and I can pick you up, we could catch lunch, and then we could mosey home. I'll have Carl pick up Katie at 3:45 on his way home from work. Then we can yell "surprise" when he walks in the door. So sometime shortly after 12:00 noon would work really well. How does that sound?



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009