Friday, October 24, 2008

Some things I like...

Here's a sampling of a few things around the house that make me smile.

This is a great wall calendar. I can change out the picture to anything I want.
 
I love vintage plates thanks to my Sis Bonnie.
 
China Mosaic is one of my absolute favorites. Thanks to Tammy Z. & Monica H. for organizing all the preschool parents (a few years back) to buy this for me for Christmas! (I was the assistant preschool teacher at Heritage Christian School at the time.) And thanks to Carrie T. for doing such beautiful work!
 
I'm a sucker for shabby chic!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christine said...

Jackie I love love love that calendar! The other things are beautiful too...the clock..where is that...I don't remember seeing these things when we were there? I Know,... you hid it from me...lol

CarJax said...

Yes, I hid everything when you were here so you wouldn't take it! lol. Actually, some were up, but some I rotate. Also, the tray is in Katie's room (and was crafted after you were here last year) and the clock is in my office. Have a great weekend!

{darlene} said...

I just love that wall calendar!! What a great idea!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009