Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Enchanted Evening

Well, we got the kids farmed out for the evening (they each had a blast at their overnighters) and then Carl and I stepped out to Simon & Seaforts. They had a lovely table waiting for us right by the window, complete with rose petals and a Happy Anniversary card on the table. Yesterday the skies were clear blue so the sunset over the water, as we ate, was magnificent. The orange hue lingered over the mountains for the whole time we were there. And the food is always delicious! Of course we started with the egg mustard spinach salad and Carl ordered steak and I ordered the seafood brochettes for our entrees. We each shared 1/2 our meal and it was all yummy. As if that wasn't enough we finished off with a triple berry cobbler and chocolate indulgence cake (both alamode). After that we drove around and looked at some neat lights around the city and then we came home to a delightfully empty house. It was a great anniversary!

These are the eastern mountains. The sunset was across the inlet.
 
One of Simon & Seaforts delicious meals
 
27 roses from my Sweetheart!
 
The goodie bag and display for Carl
 

2 comments:

P-Dot said...

That sounds like a perfect evening, especially the food. My mouth was watering as I was reading it.

Christine said...

I like how you put this together in the picture. Sounds like you guys had a nice time together! Love ya both hugs to my lil brother and his sweet wife...hugsssssss



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009