Our dear family friend, Kathy P. (aka Aunt Kathy), was in town today on her way to the airport (to head back home to Seattle) so we had her over for brunch. We also got to meet Rich & Gary, good friends of Kathy's. Rich's family wasn't able to make it because his four girls were sick. But now that we have finally met him we are hoping to get our families together. They live out in Wasilla and they have horses. Now that's cool! Gary is a good buddy of his. We ate and talked and laughed and had a great time. It was a very nice way to start the weekend.
Kathy, Gary, Rich

4 comments:
How wonderful to see the pictures of Kathy with you guys. I am so happy that she got to go with her good friends. Yeah and thanks.
Awwe it's auntie Kathy! I am so glad you were all able to connect. How fun for them to visit with you guys.
Just saw your comment on alison's blog...lol I replied to you.... Hope you guys are having a great evening. We had a nice week end. Was just me and dave...I'll have to blog about it cuz Janet and I were laughing at it really...lol
Hi Girls, We had so much fun with Kathy and the guys. So glad she was able to come over. See you in the funny papers...
Post a Comment