I'm sitting here at 6 in the evening with the door to the deck still open and there is snow at your house. AND the sunset. That is magnificent. You can sure tell we live in different places. I hate snow, sorry to say, but I love the sunshine. I am always fighting the cat so see who gets to sit on the window ledge and bask.
4 comments:
I'm sitting here at 6 in the evening with the door to the deck still open and there is snow at your house. AND the sunset. That is magnificent.
You can sure tell we live in different places. I hate snow, sorry to say, but I love the sunshine. I am always fighting the cat so see who gets to sit on the window ledge and bask.
GLORIOUS!!!
pretty
Glad you enjoyed it too. :O) Hugs from the wintry wonderland...Jax
Post a Comment