Proud Guy
Nice Guy
Rough Guy
Happy GuyMonday Keaton came home with a new belt and a stripe. He says this means he got a "B" in testing. That's what he's decided anyway. (He says a "C" is no stripe and an "A" is two stripes.) I watched and he did a fantastic job. He even broke the board on his first kick and all the black belts clapped (said the proud mother). So if you see him on the street give him a wide berth. LOL! Hugs, Jax
7 comments:
WOW!!! The Zydonis family is proud!!! Great job, Keaton!!!
What a cute kid!!! Is he yours, or is this just someone you decided to drag home and mother?
How could something so sweet be so tough...lol hugs to Keaton from his Auntie!
Hi Girls, Thanks for your cheers and sweet words! Put a smile on Keaton's face it did. I found an old micro recorder and listened to one file of Keaton telling me how much he loved me and another file of Katie pretending to order some hilarious groceries (pork feet, soured milk, bread with flies, etc. etc.) They are night and day those two and I love 'em both to pieces!! It was soooo fun to listen to both. I think Keaton was 5 or 6 and Katie was newly 9. The recordings were at different times. TYL that it was found! So special.
I will definately let my two girls, who are goo goo over Keaton, to stay out of his way and not to upset him.
Job well done!!
Congratulations Keaton, and keep up the good work!
Thanks for the cheers Barb & Merilee. Lol about your girls Barb. Nighty Night! Jax
Post a Comment