Friday, November 7, 2008

Tis the Season...

 
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - YUM!

These are one of my all time favorites. I made them for dessert tonight because it really tis the season now that Thanksgiving and Christmas are a breath away. Check out my recipe blog for the scoop on this yummy treat. Let me know you're coming and I'll be sure and make you some too! Love & chocolate chip smiles, Jax

2 comments:

P-Dot said...

I am sitting here starving and too lazy to go and cook. I know, who are you and what have you done with Penni. Things change when you get older and cooking seems to slip down the importance ladder.
AND I love the picture with the dog and cat. That is hilarious. What is it with you girls and dressing animals?

CarJax said...

LOL! I couldn't resist that picture. Hugs, Jax



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009