Friday, November 7, 2008

Knit Together Friday...

Vicki
 
Margaret
 

Charlotte
 

The Whole Gang
 
We had another fun afternoon of sharing a meal and knitting today. I am attempting to make Katie some slippers, but I will probably have to knit them apart from the Fridays we are together. There is a lot of counting and because of all the visiting I start to lose track of where I'm at in the instructions. So, here's what I've decided. I will knit or crochet a baby blanket during our time together and knit the slippers on a different day. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Weekend Friends! Love, Jax

4 comments:

Tammyz said...

What FUN!!!! Some of my most favorite people in the world!! I miss you all so much!!! Jax, R u in Charlotte's bs still?? I found one here 2 start in January...thankfully God is helping along that path even now! Yea God!!!!

CarJax said...

Oh how I wish you could join us Friend! I'm not doing Charlotte's class right now. Felt like I needed to make more time for family. But I need something cause I have been snacking like crazy! Yikes. I'm hoping to make a turn around soon. Glad you are starting in January. Let me know how it goes. LOVE U, Jax

P-Dot said...

This looks like so much fun. What a great idea. Maybe we could get something like that started here at "the home"

Christine said...

Hey Sista! I can't think of a better thing to do on a cold Alaskan day! Hey I just found a really good egg casserole crock pot dish on one of my friends sites, I'll pass it on to ya. Easy and you do it the night before, my kinda group meal for sure! Hey, did you get my message I left on your phone about the CD of those Pictures? I love the one you took of the kids after the guys got off your dads boat. Wait til you see what my girlfriends and I made yesterday! They are sooooo cute! One is a Christmas craft and the other was a Thanksgiving one! They were fun to make and turned out so darn cute! Was there all day and finished up at midnight!...lol Paying for that little outing today...big yawn...lol Have a great day and can't wait to see the slippers!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009