How cute were you guys.....But with such good looking parents, who would expect otherewise.That's so sweet. What a nice picture.
Thanks Penni. I just love to look through old pictures. I'm gonna post a few more sometime soon. Hugs 2 U, Jax
Oh my word...little Keaton!!!
Hi Tam! I think you might be right. But he is definitely a combo. I think Charlotte was telling him today that he looks like his dad. Miss you!! Jax
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute were you guys.....
But with such good looking parents, who would expect otherewise.
That's so sweet. What a nice picture.
Thanks Penni. I just love to look through old pictures. I'm gonna post a few more sometime soon. Hugs 2 U, Jax
Oh my word...little Keaton!!!
Hi Tam! I think you might be right. But he is definitely a combo. I think Charlotte was telling him today that he looks like his dad. Miss you!! Jax
Post a Comment