Today was Knit Together Friday, which Keaton and I hosted. We had three visitors. Emily brought her bead work and made two lovely necklaces while the rest of us had fun with yarn! We shared a bacon quiche and lots of yummy treats. After that Mom came over for a wee bit which is always pleasant and fun. She was delighted that we had White Cherry Chocolate bread to feed her. :D She departed too soon and then Keaton and I trimmed our little tree while Carl worked and Katie was having a blast shopping at the 5th Avenue Mall with Hannah. (She had spent the night with her last night.) Tonight after we were all gathered back together we shared a mexican meal and then sat down for a fun family Christmas movie: Elf. Here are a few pictures of some of the happenings today. Blessings all, Jax
P.S. The eight loaves of cinnamon chip bread on the table (torturing me) are for church this weekend. :D I went out this morning to fetch them before Great Harvest was sold out. We always like to provide this yummy bread for the volunteers at the weekend services before Christmas. DELISH!
3 comments:
Jax, looks like your having fun up there. I just love this time of year. It was 75 today but going down to 45 on Monday so we will start a fire in the fireplace and sip some hot cocoa just in time for Christmas. Love you!! Bonnie
Hi Bons, A fire in the fireplace (or woodstove) and cocoa sipping is always a good idea! Well, here anyway. :D Thanks for the note. Love U too!! Jax
What a grand way to spend some time together. Crafting, creating, making things, is always much more fun when you're with friends.Wish I could have joined you.....NO!!!What am I saying?
I forgot where you live and what time of year it is. I'm all about the sun
and the warm weather. We will have a few months of winter here but nothing like Seattle. I miss Tucson.
Post a Comment