Hi Friends! Click here and you will be taken to a Fabulous 50s Christmas site. Scroll down and click on the song(s) you want to hear. Too fun! (Thanks for the email Kathy K.)
Jax, I just love this website!! Thanks so much. I am thinking I will put it on the FFFF blog next time. I went to the Elvis part of it and sent that to a friend who LOVES him. Hugz....
Jax, I haven't gotten to listen to any songs on the sight but we have been listening to Christmas tunes since Nov. 26th. I love it. Your blog looks great. Love you
2 comments:
Jax, I just love this website!! Thanks so much. I am thinking I will put it on the FFFF blog next time.
I went to the Elvis part of it and sent that to a friend who LOVES him.
Hugz....
Jax, I haven't gotten to listen to any songs on the sight but we have been listening to Christmas tunes since Nov. 26th. I love it. Your blog looks great. Love you
Post a Comment