Hi Dear Ones, I've been enjoying all the emails and posts from family telling (and showing) the weather related happenings in the Northwest and general holiday happenings down in Mississippi! Keep 'em coming I say. Today was non-stop for me. Off to work this morning until afternoon. Then I came home and picked up 3 kidos (Morgan was with us) to squire us all back to church to help in the kids department for "Neighborhood Gift." Folks in need (hundreds) came and received a complete Christmas meal (to take home) and went "shopping" for their kids' Christmas presents. Non-profits and charities in the area provided the supplies and we were one of five churches that served as the hosts providing the place and volunteers to run the event. It was a nice way to celebrate Jesus' birthday, as Keaton put it. This evening I've been doing a few more Christmas things that needed doing. Now we are listening to Cinnamon Bear and soon off to beddy bye. Only three more sleeps (!) as my kids use to say. Hope you are all having a wonderful count down to Christmas too! Holly Hugs, Jax
Monday, December 22, 2008
Count Down Mode!
Hi Dear Ones, I've been enjoying all the emails and posts from family telling (and showing) the weather related happenings in the Northwest and general holiday happenings down in Mississippi! Keep 'em coming I say. Today was non-stop for me. Off to work this morning until afternoon. Then I came home and picked up 3 kidos (Morgan was with us) to squire us all back to church to help in the kids department for "Neighborhood Gift." Folks in need (hundreds) came and received a complete Christmas meal (to take home) and went "shopping" for their kids' Christmas presents. Non-profits and charities in the area provided the supplies and we were one of five churches that served as the hosts providing the place and volunteers to run the event. It was a nice way to celebrate Jesus' birthday, as Keaton put it. This evening I've been doing a few more Christmas things that needed doing. Now we are listening to Cinnamon Bear and soon off to beddy bye. Only three more sleeps (!) as my kids use to say. Hope you are all having a wonderful count down to Christmas too! Holly Hugs, Jax
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey..you have really fancied this place up...good on you! oh...and go ahead and call us snow whimps..we can handle it!...lol Our day in Seattle would have been complete with all you guys there with us! Miss you and hope you guys are having a super duper Holiday season with the family! Tell your sweet mom and dad hi for us! Love you all bunches! warm hugs your way!
Hi Chrissy! With that much snow, you are no longer snow whimps! Enjoy your week too and especially Jesus' birthday! Love U all bunches, Jax
Post a Comment