Chocolate clusters - yum!
Two more sleeps now! Katie and I spent a good portion of the day together today. I squired her around to do her last minute shopping (for hours), then I dropped her off back home while I went and did some grocery shopping. But before we left for our outings I received these beautiful flowers AND our family received a whole box of Montana grown steaks! Thank you so much Nana & Papa! Tonight Carl and Keaton went to the wood turning class and Katie and I stayed home and watched movies (Miss Potter and Kit-the new American Girls movie) and made goodies (of the edible and non-edible variety). Now the boys are back home and we are settling in and listening to the Cinnamon Bear. Hope you have all had a good Christmas Eve Eve. Much love and looking forward, Jax
2 comments:
You were certainly busy, busy yesterday. What great activities for you and your family. Did you like the new "Kit" movie Katie? My girls really enjoy it.
wow your father in law must think you are special! We know for a fact they think you and the family are #1! We think you guys are pretty special too! Hey hope your package showed up today...they told me it would be there Wednesday. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.We had a big pizza and salad for dinner tonight and are all sitting here watching a movie together. We still have to wrap up some more gifts...but all in all we are ready. Ali made cookies for us to deliver to a few neighbors tomorrow for Christmas. I need to stop eating cookies! WW here I come Jan 1st! ugh! The daughter wants her lap top back so tootles for now. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment