Thursday, December 4, 2008

Me Fit!

Guess who just got a Wii Fit? Mii!! It's pretty darn cool. So, no more Ms. Couch Potato! My stats are being monitored and recorded. Now it's 'go time' baby! The kids and Carl are liking it too. Anybody else out there have one of these things? If so, what's your favorite event so far? I'm really liking the step aerobics.



So here's to your (and our) health!

Blessings, Jax

3 comments:

P-Dot said...

My pal Carole has one and the best bowling player is her 90 year old mother.
Ms. Farkle is pretty good too. I can't believe how many of my friends have one.
Thanksgiving I did the skiing one and I really liked that. The motion you use for that sure looks funny. My grandson, Tobin, kept saying I was doing good but I was just trying to not crash into anything.

littleboyblue said...

Hey, you were suppose tp post pictures of you doing the activities, not the Miis. Yesterday Carlee broke the ski jump record by 70 yards, she was so excited to be at the top!! Ya need to do that hula hooping, but watch those knees. Pretty soon you will be a shoestring potato hee hee. Maggie rocks in the yoga section, so you'll have to try that too.

The step aerobics gets more complicated and faster once you earn the right to the advanced level, good luck. Maggie likes that one too.

Christine said...

I have seen and heard about the fit one but haven't done it yet...very cool...keep us posted on how it goes...what a great way to stay fit in the winter! My Christmas list just keeps growing...lol



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009