Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

 

 

 

 
This morning I squired Keaton out to Target so that he could get his Christmas shopping done. He was quite successful and happy it's over. HA! You can read about it on his blog. Yup. He has a blog now and he's loving the creative outlet. Who does that remind you of? Look on my sidebar and you'll find his info. Click on the link and check it out. He'd love it! Oh yes, and the gorgeous pictures were taken today on my way to Barb's house (that included a fun visit as always). It was definitely a beautiful winter wonderland today! Blessings to all, Jax

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Jax, wow are you the blog queen or what?! Now that I have a resident blogster in the house maybe I will do something with mine. You guys are hard to keep up with -- gone are the days of the group hug. Snail mail is a distant memory. I won't even say anything about 8-track tapes. ;0) Merry Christmas!!! love ya lots

CarJax said...

Hi Bons, Your comment made me laugh - 8 track tapes! lol! Your resident blogster will show you just how easy it is. Can't wait till you join us. LOVE YOU & Merry Christmas to all you sweet ones. Oh, and I love your tree and all your decor. Too fun. Hugs, Jax

P.S. Mom told me you just happened to mention yesterday that it was 75 (stinkin) degrees at your house. Pffft! lol!

P-Dot said...

Oh Jackie, as much as I hate snow, I will have to grudgingly admit that these pictures are wonderful. I had to scrape ice off the windows of the car with a credit card this morning. I have to tell you that being that cold sure makes me crabby!!!
I have never had to do that here in Sunny California....and the sun was shining while I was doing it.

Keaton said...

Who is that hansome man in the first picture? He sure has some good looks. I think the pictures were beutiful, but I see things like that all the time:). I don't know about Queen, but my mom is a good blogger;).

Keaton said...

oops! I meat to spell handsome.

Tammyz said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I miss HOME!!!! I was just starting to feel CO content and then you had to go and post those...:& Love 'em, thanks for sharing!!!! xooxo Oh, I LOVE the new black and white's of the kids too...very cool!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Jackie,...these pictures are beautiful and that boy on there is so handsome! You two have done such a nice job with those two sweet kiddo's!

We are having a gingerbread family night here tomorrow...well it will be a family/friends night. You are all invited to come hang out with us, eat some cookies, make a gingerbread house and watch a movie!! I think I am going to need to borrow that wii fit from you here soon!!!!! I just picked up a recipe from Kelli that I am going to put Ali and her freinds on tomorrow! I love Keatons blog...very cute.



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009