Well, as you can see we celebrate birthday months! Ha! Last night was Katie's family birthday party. Grandma and Grandpa came over for dessert and games and it was quite festive. Mom (Grandma) blew us all away with her Balderdash playing skills. Just ask her all about it the next time you see her! {hee hee} The kids also demonstrated Keaton's new Mario Kart Wii game. Grandpa wanted to know what all the hubbub was about since he had been one of our store lookouts when we were waiting for Anchorage to restock so Keaton could nab it. I do believe a good time was had by all and Katie again felt loved and blessed. Have a wonderful weekend all! Happy hugs, Jax
(click on picture to enlarge)
5 comments:
Awwwe cute pictures. After all the different groups we celebrate with it takes a good month to do this for sure! Carl's is coming up soon too! You are like me with the Birthdays...they seem to all happen at once!...lol Have fun you guys and another special Happy Birthday wish your way Katie. Hug your mom, cuz I know how much work this i on her!...lol hugssss to all
Hey...tell my brother he needs to put his shirt on right side up!...lol
Hope you guys were able to get the water out of the basement...so very sorry to hear that. Wish we were able to be there and help you guys!
Hi Chrissy, You are sooo sweet. The battle continues, but I think we have everything up or in plastic so haven't lost much, except the carpet. UGH! I think we have a credit at the flooring company as Carl trades out electrical work with them. PTL! Hugs, Jax
HAPPY B DAY CARL. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR CARD.
SO SORRY TO READ ABOUT THE BASEMENT. WHAT A DRAG. WISH WE COULD BE THERE SO THAT DAD COULD HELP YOU. AS FOR ME ...I WILL KEEP THE FOOD COMING..LOVE YOU ALL
FARKLE, SPARKLE.
Post a Comment