Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Carl's gift...(P.S. added)

 
Carl definitely has a gift. He is an awesome new wood turner (he just recently obtained a lathe to be able to turn wood). Here is a gift he made on Sunday for someone special. Shhhh...I can't say who yet. But I know she'll love it. Just had to share. Hugs 2 all, Jax

P.S. Carl spilled the beans and now she knows. Happy Birthday, Nana/Mom! I'm glad you like it. xoxoxo...

7 comments:

Tammyz said...

Wow!!! How very cool!! Could it be for a birthday girl?? I love the expression on your Sweetie's face!! What a cherished gift this will be!! Blessings on your day!!! :D

Christine said...

This is beautiful!

littleboyblue said...

How cool is that, it is beautiful! What a talented guy you have. How is Keaton doing with his wood turning?

P-Dot said...

Good job Carl. Show that Chris that she's not the only crafty one in the family...ha ha

CarJax said...

Hi sweet friends, I passed on your nice comments to Carl. I wish you could see this bowl in person. So beautiful. Hugs 2 all, Jax

Anonymous said...

I hope someday I might get a chance to eat out of that bowl-that is if Nana will let me. Good job Carl - we are so proud of you. Proud of the whole family in fact. Love and Prayers, Aunt Kathy

sharilyn said...

hey jackie... i left a comment for you on my blog: http://heartrocklife.blogspot.com/2009/01/celebrate-sabbath-with-beauty-of.html... it was great to have you pop in for a visit! :)

and, that is one gorgeous bowl! i love great wood with such beautiful grain... nice wood-working!



Corrie ten Boom interview - Inspiring!

Awesome Study I did in 2009