We had a fun day celebrating Katie's birthday today. She felt spoiled and loved so you can't beat that. Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes and words! They mean so much to her (and us). And thank you, Papa Jack, for sending the beautiful arrangement to her. Carl did good too and she always looks forward to getting roses from her Daddy. Thanks to you too, Grandma, for celebrating with us at Applebees for lunch. And for picking us up and dropping us off while my truck was getting fixed (which it is now - TYL)! We'll figure out a time for our family party and have you and Grandpa over real soon. Wish you could all join us! We went to Glacier Brewhouse tonight, along with her BFF, Morgan, and had a fun and delicious meal there. Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend all!
Blessed mother of a wonderful daughter (and son),
Jax
(Click on picture to enlarge.)
5 comments:
Jax, you always do such a great job at celebrating your kids! I love all the pictures of when they were little on the table around the cake. It looks like she didn't go hungry so thats good. Im glad Kate had a great Birthday!! Loves ya, Bonnie
Now that was a party I'm sorry I missed.....did anyone save me a piece of cake?
Hey glad ya had a good time Katie! Been a little busy here with Nana and Papa. Had to take crutches over to Nana at about 11 pm last night, I think she might of over done it a bit and now is in a lot of pain and can't walk.
Took Papa into Swedish hospital this morning and just got home from that...They don't know what is wrong with him yet, doing test on him now. I was there for a little over 4 hours and came home to work on some things and will head back up to Seattle in a few hours again to pick him up hopefully, or maybe John will pick him up, waiting to hear. So between that and Nana I haven't been home in a few days here.
So glad you had a good Birthday there. =O)
I finally plugged in the wii fit and love it! I did 35 minute yesterday on it an 60 today...I really find myself forgetting it is exercise!...lol Dave and the boys and I are competing at night together on it...a lot of fun for sure! Hope Katie had a great rest of her Birthday! She gets the whole month! That is a Birthday rule in our house...lol It has been a long couple days with mom and dad in the hospital..I tld dad today I should qualify for a flashing emergency light on the top of my suv taking those to to Swedish all the time!...lol Hope they both heal quickly. Have a great week end...Pulling all the Valentines decorations out this week end! woo hoo! hugs and tell everyone hi for us!
Tell Carl thanks for the call...will catch you later gator! Heading out to book club lunch now but will try and catch you later! hugsssssss
Post a Comment