Carl, you are a wonderful mix of a man!
You are strong AND tender.
You love to laugh and have fun.
You are very responsible.
You are a hard worker.
You are a wonderful husband and father.
You love your family deeply.
You love God deeply.
You have a huge heart for the lost.
You are not afraid to introduce people to Jesus.
You willingly forgive.
You humble yourself and seek forgiveness.
You willingly help those in need.
You are a loyal friend.
You are a master craftsman.
You are my precious man!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!
Yours always,
Jax
(click on picture to enlarge)

8 comments:
Happy B'day and all to Carl and a pinch to grow an inch. AND he knows I can pinch. Hugs and love to the B'day boy. My son John looked at your blog and was pleased to see Carl and said some nice things about him.
Happy Birthday Carl!!!!
Happy Birthday Carl...wish we could be there to help you celebrate and be a part of some of the memories. The pits families have to live so far apart.
Birthdays are good for you.
Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest!
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalms 90:12
Lots of hugssss your way little brother =O)
Hi Cousin Jackie! Your blog looks beautiful, you look beautiful, your family looks beautiful, your FOOD looks beautiful!!! (Yum!) I'm enjoying everything muchly! Love, Cousin Lori
Happy Birthday Carl!!! Loved the pictures of Carl with family and friends - in Alaska and around the world. That guy gets around. Carl - We wish you a great and Blessed year. I liked Chris's comment about the one with the most Birthdays lives the longest... cute - very cute. Bonnie
Thanks for all your sweet wishes friends and family!! I will be sharing them with Carl tonight. We're gonna do a birthday repeat (of Katie's) and take Carl to Glacier Brewhouse for his birthday dinner. Yummy for us! Have a blessed day all. HUGS, Jax
Hi Cousin Lori! I'm glad you are having fun looking around. Thanks for the love! :D I need to go check on your blog today. It is such a fun way to connect. xoxoxo...
So, how was dinner????
People who can't eat regular food want to know. Go ahead, I can take it.
Hey Penni. You got your wish. I made a post out of answering your question. :D
Post a Comment